Robert M. Williams is the originator of Psych-K® and the author of "The Missing Peace in Your Life". He has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy from the University of California at Los Angeles and a Masters Degree in Counseling and Personnel Services from the University of Colorado. He is President of The Myrddin Corporation, and Director of the PSYCH-K Centre International.
For the first 14 years of his career, Mr. Williams was a direct participant in the U.S. corporate world, holding management positions in the backpacking, energy management and telecommunications industries. Experiencing a spiritual awakening during this time, he moved out of the business environment into a life of service as a professional psychotherapist. Finding the accepted counselling philosophy of the day lacking in spiritual essence and overall effectiveness, he studied many non-standard modalities for change, both ancient and contemporary. Out of his studies came a series of intuitive insights that became the body of work called PSYCH-K.
Originated in 1988, PSYCH-K is a simple and direct way to change self-limiting beliefs at the subconscious level of the mind, where nearly all human behaviour originates, both constructive and destructive. Its overall goal is to accelerate individual and global spiritual evolution by aligning subconscious beliefs with conscious wisdom from the world’s great spiritual and intellectual traditions. The practical application of this wisdom in our personal and professional lives brings a greater sense of purpose and satisfaction, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. PSYCH-K is taught world-wide by Certified PSYCH-K Instructors.
"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security." ~ Albert Einstein
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 20 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change limiting beliefs that are self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient derived from scientific research in brain dominance theory, neuroscience, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction